Brent and Ezra went on another fishing trip! They headed to Lake Mathis, AGAIN, on Thursday and came home late Friday. They had a great time and got a good amount of fish! Brent's brothers, Brian and Bradley with his two boys, Zachary and Caleb and their Uncle Johnny all headed to the lake too. I am just so thankful that Brent enjoys taking Ezra and that Ezra LOVES going. It is such a special thing they get to do together. So, because of that, I do not mind one bit that they go. Maybe one day the girls will go along too. I don't know though. Emersyn, Elynn and I had a great time here at home painting nails and watching Tinkerbell.
Ezra and Caleb holding the fish (ezra and caleb are 6 months apart)
Uncle Johnny and Brent's brother Bradley
Brian, Bradley, (they are twins) Brent in back
Caleb, Zachary and Ezra in front
Brian, Zachary, Uncle Johnny and Ezra
No comments:
Post a Comment